Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cute 2 Month Old

I just LOVE referrals! This little guy came to me from Florida! He is the cousin of this little cutie. In case you didn't know, anytime you refer someone to me for a photo session or a belly cast, you will receive a free 8x10 from any session of your choice!

All business aside, this little guy was scrumptious, just like cousin! He loved the warm bean bag since it reminded him of home on a cold Colorado day. As long as this guy stayed toasty, he was happy as a clam and cute as a button. He even fell asleep at the very end, giving us even more cuteness than we could handle. I had a great time with you girls (and guy). I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and the rest of your Colorado visit!








Here's proof that I do photograph babies with their clothes on!

No comments: