Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gorgeous Maternity {Denver Maternity Photographer}

Thank you to all who responded to the free session. All the spots are filled!

Here is the first beautiful lady to enjoy a free maternity session. Boy, I was happy to see her walk through my door! If only I could have looked this great pregnant! She had the perfect shaped belly and not even a hint of a stretch mark! Believe it or not, in three weeks, she will be welcoming her first, a girl.

She and her husband were so fun to work with, and up for anything. I could not wait to get to proof out their images. I hope you like them too!










Enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Great photos of Ashley and Jon! Of course, I am a little biased since Ashley is my beautiful niece and she is married to a wonderful man. I can't wait until I am blessed with a great niece. Thank you for sharing.

Aunt Vicki