Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cleaning Up and Kicking Back

If you didn't know already, I am currently "Out of Office" until January 3rd, 2010. I know that I had kind of mentioned it in a previous post, but I didn't officially let you all know. If you have been trying to contact me, I apologize for my slowness in returning correspondence. I will get back to you! Thanks so much for your patience.

During this time, I envisioned a few things to happen. First, I DESPERATELY need to clean house. By that I mean, I need to go through my hard drive and re-organize and delete. No worries, your proofs are still archived. Also, I am revamping the look of a few things including packaging, gift cards, and a few other surprises. Secondly, I am in dire need of rest. This time of year gets very busy, not just with Been Blessed, but also with my family. The time off is something that I both look forward too and get antsy in. However, I know, it's very necessary for my brain and my children. A friend of mine told me about a new little baby girl joining their family soon, and I couldn't help it, I was giddy from head to toe. Taking time off not only refreshes me, but reminds me how much I love what I do. Lastly, I use this time learning. Learning about the latest and greatest products, new techniques for shooting, and also new software.

The goal with all of this is to come into 2010 all fresh, excited, and ready to capture precious memories, and then turn them into works of art.

I can't wait to see all of you in 2010! Until then, have a very Merry Christmas, and an awesome New Year!

No comments: