Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...And My Heart Melted

I have a special treat for you all....TWINS! These little twin girls melted my heart. I actually teared up during their session. I think mom summed it up pretty good when she said it was "Like looking at Heaven." God's perfect beauty right in front of me. I really couldn't ask for much more. To top it off, these little girls were so good! Once they snuggled in with each other, they were ready for some serious photographs to be taken! Despite all they have gone through to get here, they are absolutely perfect, and to capture this moment in time forever, was a true blessing for me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Here they are!

Snugly:




Twenty Toes:




Miss E:


Miss P:
Can you tell them apart? ;)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm a friend of Sarah's, I used to be her neighbor in Vegas. And i just wanted to let you know that you have such an amazing talent! Sarah gave me the link to Been Blessed a long time ago, so I check it out from time to time ... and your pictures are always so beautiful. Your talent for capturing these moments in time is just unbelievable! I So wish we lived in your area so we could schedule a session with you.