Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorites from 2007

My Christmas/New Year's vacation has come to an end. Thanks to all of you who are patiently awaiting your proofs. Now that I am back, and fresh as a daisy, you will be seeing them soon!

Since it is the beginning of a new year, I thought I would go back and review the images that you all have graciously let me capture this past year. From that trip down memory lane, I compiled a group of favorites.

I am having a VERY hard time saying that these are my "All-Time Favorites" from 2007 because as I went through each session, I seriously found at least 2 images that I loved. To say that narrowing this down to a reasonable amount was difficult, would be the understatement of the year. The thing is, I have yet to have a client/family that are not absolutely stunningly gorgeous or to-die-for cute. I have just been blessed this year with beauty all around me.

To all my 2007 clients: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have LOVED being a small part of your lives, and capturing memories and time for you this past year. You all really have no idea what joy I have had meeting all of you and spending time photographing you, your brand new babies, and your families. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I have truly been blessed by knowing each of you.

With out further ado, here are just some of my favorites from the past year:

Some of my favorite Blessed Expectations:




Some Blessed Beginnings:

And some Blessed Families:


And my favorite from my very first session as Been Blessed:
Thank you for taking a chance with me this year, and getting me going!

No comments: