Monday, December 22, 2008

Sibling and Birthday Shoot

One of my most favorite clients came to visit me today! She visits me a few times a year, and I miss her so when she's been away for too long. The reason for today's visit? She's turning two and she brought her big sister with her. Big sister was such a great help with helping her to feel comfortable. We did some fun sibling portraits, and even brought in her favorite stuffed monkey for a few pictures. After that, we got her all dolled up in a cute dress and did her birthday portraits. She is such a cutie, I don't think she could take a bad picture if she tried!

Thanks for such a great session today! I had fun catching up with you and helping you celebrate the start of your second year. Also, thank you big sister for being such a BIG help :-) ! Enjoy your sneak peek:











No comments: