Monday, December 29, 2008

Wrapping Up 2008

I have one more session, my last session of 2008, to post before I start talking business again for the new year. This last session was too fun. It (the session) was a gift to the little girl for Christmas. Mom and dad wanted to give their girl a day to be a model, have multiple wardrobe changes, and basically have fun without having to share the attention with anyone. Well, she sure got her wish. At the beginning she was a bit shy, but once she warmed up, she worked it! Boy, she giggled almost the whole time she was with me. I even asked for a serious face a couple of times, but she couldn't stop giggling long enough to make one (I think I caught her off guard a couple of times and caught that serious look....I am a sucker for the serious). I sure had fun making you feel like a star, Miss O! Enjoy your sneak peek!



A little fan action...


I caught some serious...


This is four outfits!


Told ya we had fun...

No comments: