Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Moments {Denver Newborn Photographer}

After having a fabulous Maternity Session, I was honored to get the chance to meet Mr E. He had a rough start to life, but now is happy at home with his Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad are besides themselves happy to have him. I couldn''t get over the way they looked at him. My heart was full the whole session just watching this new family fall in love. This is why I love what I do. Precious moments are now forever documented. Precious moments can now be shared with others. Precious moments will be with this family forever.

A sweet snuggle:




I can't get over Mom just taking in her new son:




Sweet nuzzles:



Congratulations on your new baby boy! Thank you for sharing your new family with me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: