Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life. {Denver Maternity Photographer}

This Mommy and Daddy to-be had a clear picture in their minds of what they wanted from their Maternity Session. They were not looking for backdrops, wraps, or props. They wanted to capture their life. The life they have been living since finding out they were going to become parents. They wanted to remember this time and these moments.

Forever.

You know I am all about that.

I LOVED this session from the time Mom-to-be called and told me what she wanted. I had such a fun time acting as a fly on the wall (with a camera) capturing this couple being themselves while they wait for baby.

Take a glimpse into their lives as they wait:



This is by far my favorite series:















 Although the sweetness here, is almost too much:















Thank you guys so much for letting me into your lives and sharing this time with you. I had so much fun! I can't wait to meet baby!







1 comment:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

WOW!! These are amazing and I am so in love with this session! These are my favorite maternity shots ever! The lighting is so beautiful and I love that you captured them being them! Did you get your new camera?? :)