Friday, May 22, 2009

New {Denver Newborn Photographer}

It's official. I have been blessed with the BEST job ever! Take a look at this three week old sweetie! She and her mom and dad were just precious. I LOVE being apart of forever capturing a new bond grow within a family. Being able to see mom and dad handle, snuggle, and love on their new little person is such a special thing to be apart of. Check out this sweet new life I was able to spend the afternoon with:




OK, lips are quickly becoming my new favorite thing. I did sneak in the eyelashes too in this one.


A little nuzzle...



and some new family time...


Thank you guys so much for bringing your little one back to meet me! I can't wait to see her grow! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first one. Just precious and priceless! Great job!