Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mammas On Mother's Day {Denver Maternity Photographer}

Recently, I had the chance to photograph two close friends who were due only days apart. Since my own sisters are in the same boat, and I will be photographing them together as well, I thought this is PERFECT! If you have never gotten to share your pregnancy with either a close friend or relative, let me just tell you, it is a blessing. So, we got the two of them into my studio, and had some fun.

Right away we realized, if we were to get any work done at all, we just needed to be silly.




Check out these Charlie's Angels!


We did do some serious stuff too...




I think this might be my favorite of the two together.


Then each lady got to be on their own:








I had such a fun time with all of you in my studio! How wonderful that you got to share this precious time together, as well as sharing the same birth days! Blessings to your sweet new families.

No comments: