Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Contrast {Denver Family Photographer}

From the first email I got from the Mom of this family, she knew what she wanted. She wanted to see her family dressed to the nines. She wasn't sure how I could work with that, she just knew she wanted a very formally dressed family portrait. We tossed around ideas like open fields or urban city, but finally landed on a rustic setting. I LOVE the idea of contrast. Funky and classy, punk and preppy, dressy and rustic, they all work for me. Besides being so different, it adds so much interest to a photo. Needless to say, I was excited for this new location and a new way to look at things. I had a blast with this giggly family! Check them out:





One of my favs! I am LOVING the couple shots these days...Mostly, I am jealous I don't have one with my hubby.






Thanks for such a great time and all the non-stop giggles! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I am absolutely LOVING these!! What a great session! I love the contrast as well. I really like the last shot! Where did you shoot these... it is the coolest place ever.

Laura said...

I knew my co-worker was pretty, but jees, her whole family too!