Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Back Into The Groove {Denver Family Photographer}

With the current baby boom taking place, it's been a while since I have had the chance to photograph families. I didn't realize how much I missed it. It is so special to meet families and be the one to capture their love for one another in photographs.

This session was too fun! The little guy was shy at first, but I think he really warmed up to me at the end. Either that or he just plain warmed up. It was close to the mid 80's that evening. Our weather has been so crazy this summer! I also had a chance to get some pictures of Mom and Dad. I love that.

This family was too cute, and I had a great time meeting with them and getting to be apart of their world.

Thanks "M" family!












I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: