Sunday, August 2, 2009

Times Two {Denver Maternity Photographer}

These gorgeous parents to be:


Are growing their family:


Yup, you guessed it:


FOUR feet!

Yes, that is my cheesy way to say, that I had the privilege of photographing this couple a few months before they are going to meet their sweet baby twin girls. How exciting! The embarrassing part was that right before they got to the studio for their session, I hurt myself in a way that caused me to walk very slowly and with a slight waddle. Trust me, I was moving around more slowly and with a worse waddle than my client who is expecting TWINS. Thankfully, they were very gracious and patient with me as I hobbled, waddled, and moved around like a turtle.

Despite my clumsiness, we had a great time together. I just love meeting people at this stage in life, and sharing in their excitement for what's to come. What a special blessing to be a part of the makings of new families!

I also loved her attitude about getting her photos taken. She told me, she felt like nothing was off limits. She had her heart set on completely documenting this time in her life.

Love that.

My prayer for you, and your girls, is when they look back at these pictures, they can see how beautiful their momma was while she was pregnant with them, and know that she thought these moments were so special she just had to preserve the memory of it.

Forever.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments: