Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beauty {Denver Maternity Photographer}

Breathtaking. That's all I have to say about this fun, expecting couple. OH, and I would also say patient. They were, oh, so very patient while I took them through mosquito infested fields to get some snaps of them in open space. I am hooked on the outdoor maternity look, and they went above and beyond to humor me. Seriously, we were getting eaten alive, and I could take no more of it. Can you believe instead of running to the car with me, they wanted to make sure I had gotten all the photos I wanted? It was so bad that when I realized I had left my lens cap behind, I didn't even care. I just left it. Amazingly enough, I found it again 4 days later!

I am so pleased with the way this session turned out, it was VERY difficult to narrow this down for a sneak peek, but I do want to keep some of them a surprise for just mom and dad. So here is just a snippet of my favs...

Remember that word I used before, "breathtaking"? Well, need I say more?










You guys were so fun! I sure hope you like your sneak peek! I can't wait to meet your little guy.

P.S. I hope your bites weren't too bad! Thanks for your sacrifice and patience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mandie--
You do a beautiful job. I'm sure they treasue these fantastic moments you capture for them.
Keep Up the God Work--after all what's more important than family.