Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Taking it Outdoors {Denver Maternity Photographer}

I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet family of three for an outdoor Maternity Session. Up until this session, my maternity sessions have been indoor studio or lifestyle mainly because of privacy concerns. This momma-to-be loves outdoor photography, and thought it was special to be eight months pregnant during the summer months when she could capture this moment outdoors with her family. I was in love with the idea from the beginning. So, we found a semi-secluded area and had fun.

I loved that we not only had a maternity session outdoors, but also that we could turn a maternity session into a "time in life" session. I guess what I mean is that we weren't so focused on the belly. We focused more on the family that was on the brink of adding another person. A family that was enjoying their last few weeks of being a family of three. A family that was having fun anticipating what was to come. It was about more than just the belly, it was about those moments in time for this family. I feel like we captured those moments, and more, with this session. I hope you like them!






As a side note, this guy is going to be one awesome big brother. He was also probably the best behaved three and a half year old that I have ever met!


How sweet is this?



Thanks again "M" family! I hope you've enjoyed your sneak peek!

No comments: