Monday, July 13, 2009

Milestone Moments {Denver Baby Photographer}

I love watching babies grow. That first year of life is chalk full of milestones. Smiling, sitting, standing, and sometimes walking. Add to that, the development of personality, and there is so much that shouldn't go missed. Baby's first year is important and special.

I was so happy to see this smiling sweet face this past weekend. Alert and happy, Miss K was ready to be a star! She's three months now, which means I got to listen to her sing and coo. I had a ball coaxing out her sweet little smile. I can't wait to see her in three short months. Those months will fly by for me and I will barely remember a single day, but for little Miss K, she will grow and learn some amazing things. Milestone Moments that we will capture forever.











I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I can't wait to see you guys again in three months!

*If you have a newborn, and are interested in documenting their first year, check out the Blessed Year package. It makes preserving those Milestone Moments affordable and easy.*

1 comment:

DonColorado said...

Very nice images, light and composition.........and of course the subject is "just perfect", in Grandpa's opinion.

Grandpa Reilly