Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Fall Family Session

I have been doing family sessions quite frequently these days, but this latest session is the first session that I can say that I am definitely seeing some fall colors! You know, we only have a few weeks (if we are lucky and get no snow, maybe a full month) of beautiful fall colors. I have several families that have been anxiously waiting the change, and I am glad to say...I think it's here!! This family came dressed for a fall session, and I think they got just that. What a fun session! Not only was I excited to work with such a great looking family, but I was so happy to see all the color! Check out the red leaves on the shot with Daddy and his girls! This location is quickly becoming my favorite, I can hardly wait to get back there next weekend!

I hope you guys enjoy your preview, and I hope that the shot of Daddy and his girls was just what you were thinking of, Mom. ;-)








No comments: