Sunday, September 2, 2007

More FUN Maternity!

What a fun couple I got to share my time with this past Saturday. This couple was so cute, fun, and casual, I just had a blast with them! They both had such a great sense of humor, and you could tell they just were in love and loving where they were at in life. I just love being able to be apart and to share just a snip-it of people's lives when such excitement is looming and the anticipation of even more excitement is around the corner. This session was even more fun because we got to share it with their new puppy as well! To top it all off, they also had a really cool home so we were able to break free from the traditional studio style shots, and I was able to capture them in their natural setting just being who they are...FUN! Thanks so much for such a GREAT session, you really had me grinning all day! I can't wait to meet your new little addition. Enjoy your Sneak Peek!

No comments: