Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Newest Edition {Denver Newborn Photographer}

This baby might look familiar to you if you are a fan of Been Blessed on Facebook. He is my nephew, and I got to have a very special role the day he was born. I was blessed with the opportunity to document my sister's family welcoming their third son. From admission to the hospital, through contractions, pushing, his older brothers first sight of him, and his first bath, I got it all. You can see the incredible day here. (If you are interested in a similar session (labor and delivery) contact me).

Now, baby "J" is home and learning what it's like to be the youngest of three boys. I would say he is doing a fabulous job, but I am partial. I also would say, his squishy newborn goodness was almost too much to handle...again, I could be partial.

Without further ado, Mr. "J":









His big brothers:




I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: