Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day in the Life {Denver Baby Photographer}

You may remember this session from a while back. Remember how much I loved just documenting this couple's life while they expected and anticipated the birth of their beloved little boy? Then he arrived. Oh, the sweetness. Now Mr. "E" is three months old! I had the pleasure of heading over to their place and taking some fun images that documented their new life. Life as a family of three. Life with a three month old.

I absolutely loved acting like a fly on the wall and photographing these precious moments for this family. Moments that only happen when your baby is three months old. Things like tummy time, taking baths in the sink, and playing with your image in the mirror.

These types of shoots are so fun for me. I love capturing families being families. I love to see the bond, watch the love, and be part of the fun. Celebrating a blessing.

Here's part of their day:

Getting all the attention in the room:


Taking in some story time:


Favorite thing: Watching the ceiling fan:

Did you see the smile on his face? Precious.

His favorite book, and his favorite page, "MOO!"


Wrapping up with some fresh air:


What a special treasure you are creating for not only you, but your little boy. I sure hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: