Thursday, October 8, 2009

Half Way Through {Denver Baby Photographer}

Sweet little Kaitlyn is half way through her first year. I have had the pleasure of working with her and her family before she was even here. It's so amazing to watch these little people grow and change. I can't believe it's only been three months since I saw her last, and already she can hold things with her hands, and can sit unsupported! She's a strong little girl. I can't wait to see what her whole first year will look like all laid out together in one book.

Each session in the Blessed Year plan focuses on milestones of that age, so this time around we played with toys and sat up in pretty couches and on the floor. We also tried coaxing out that ever developing personality. Kaitlyn is one mild child. Super easy to work with and calm. I don't know if her mommy would say the same, but she was a dream for me ;-) .

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!



I hear sleigh bells when I look at this image:


Happy Fall!


There are those bells again:


No comments: