Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three's Company

Coming from a family of all girls, you could say that I was excited to go to this session. Three sisters. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds lovely. This session was mostly about celebrating the sisters, but I was able to sneak in a few of the whole family and then mom and dad together as well. We were really trying for a summery look even though we are in full on Fall right now. The clothing choices by mom were impeccable and the insistence of bare feet also helped this session feel like it was the end of summer. Because the fall colors are so pretty, I did sneak in a few beautiful trees into the backgrounds here and there. I was all about the color on this day!

Each of the girls individually:






Mom and Dad:


The threesome:


Despite canceling and rescheduling due to weather, I hope you think we were able to achieve "The Look" you were wanting. Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: