Monday, October 12, 2009

Secure {Denver Couples Photographer}

After 40 plus years, this couple is still deeply in love. I know because they are my in-laws. We are so blessed that God has given them to us as such a great example. I am also so happy that we have these pictures. I know that the pictures make them happy, but they also make their kids (and kids-in-law) happy, and you should see the way my kids look at them. It feels good to see the people you love love one another. It's warm, it's happy, and it's secure. This session was given to them as a gift from their daughter. It not only is a gift to them, but a gift to all of us.

Check out the happy couple:











Do you have any pictures of yourself and your spouse? I mean besides your wedding pictures. Pictures that show your love for one another. These pictures will not only speak to you, but to your kids, grandkids, and for many generations to come. Don't let feeling insecure about your appearance, fear of awkwardness in front of the camera, time, or whatever type of excuse you have stop you. These images are a true family treasure.

No comments: