Thursday, September 24, 2009

7 Days {Denver Newborn Photographer}

I am excited to announce that I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. "L" at seven days of life. I am also happy to say that Mr. "L" is a super laid back, go-with-the-flow type guy. This is a very good thing since his Momma has two other little boys besides him, and those two little boys aren't quite two themselves. Mom is actually a friend of mine, and I've known her other two boys since they were brand new (You can see them here and here), so I was very happy to find out from her that boy #3 is "super easy" so far. She deserves it! Right now the boys aren't really sure what to think of their new brother, but something tells me, they will all be best buds in a few short years. Here's Mr. "L":

The only family shot of the day! The older boys weren't too thrilled with their pictures being taken. That's OK! We've got a plan for another day!:


My new favorite daddy portrait:








I sure hope you enjoy this sneak peek just a quarter of as much as you enjoy your sweet little boy!

No comments: