Monday, October 13, 2008

More Fall Fun!

Do you remember these boys? Well, they're ONE! Happy Birthday! I was able to fool Mother Nature again this weekend with this combo 1st birthday/family session. It was threatening to rain on us and ruin our shoot, so we bumped up the time and narrowly escaped the rain! (Literally it started to rain as I left the parking lot). I am so glad we got to meet though, I had so much fun with these boys and their parents. Despite how cold it was, they were good sports. They smiled and had a good time. I have to admit, it was hard not to smile, the colors this weekend were B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Just check them out!

Some family shots:




The boys together:


Mr. W.


Mr. N.


I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Congrats on making it through the first year!!

No comments: