Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Boy and His Ball

I had a great family session this past weekend with wonderful weather and gorgeous Fall colors. The family was one of my first Maternity/Newborn clients, and it was so great to see their little baby boy all grown into a sweet toddler. I loved watching his quiet, inquisitive nature as he explored the scenery, and all the location had to offer.

He did bring with him his favorite puppy, Sparky, and his baseball. They were rarely out of his sweet little hands. I have never seen a baseball bring so much happiness to a little boy. He sure loved that ball!

I had a great time with you guys on Saturday! I loved being able to see Mr. H. all grown up. He sure is sweet. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











I had to capture this moment when he set down his beloveds to tend to some important toddler work: Cleaning up and crumbling leaves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, these are fantastic! Your photographer is so charismatic and original. I especially love the first one of Henry...how stinkin' cute! Please save me a pic for my fridge so I can show off what a cute cute cute family you are. Love ya! - Kristin