Saturday, October 18, 2008

Muy Caliente!

I had the chance to do something very different than anything I have done before. This couple wanted a session that captured their love for one another. They wanted something that wasn't from their wedding day, something fun but professional, and it needed to show how much they loved one another. It was a tall order, but it was so fun, and well worth it. I'm so jealous. I want pictures like this with my hubby! Something that sparks a fire each time I look at them.

Admittedly, this shoot was a bit nerve wrecking at first, for both parties involved. After we got going, though, it was hard to stop. This couple was specifically looking for black and white portraits, but I think some of the color was too good to miss.

I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek! This session was too much fun!









2 comments:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

What a PERFECT title for this amazing session!! Wowsers is all I can say! I love them all especially the first three... great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Mandie,

These photos turned out great, we are very pleased with your work. We had a great time during our shoot, thank you ... thank you ... thank you!