Sunday, August 12, 2007

A session with Missy Moo

So the other night after dinner, I decided to take out my absolute most favorite 4 1/2 year old. It was just her and I...we left the boys at home. She picked out her favorite dress from this summer and insisted on wearing her hair down and her bangs "swooped"...yes it really does start this early for girls...My girl is no different! I just can't help but love to photograph her...she is just too beautiful to me.



I have also been really wanting a picture of this pretty Weeping Willow (my favorite tree) that is in our neighborhood. I pass by it very often and have noticed this year that it is especially full and just plain gorgeous...maybe all the moisture this year? So I took her there and tried to re-create an image that has been playing around in my head all summer. Moo had quite a different idea, so unfortunately it wasn't quite accomplished, but I still got some cute shots. I LOVE the way the wind was blowing her hair, and tried to capture it each time it happened. I also was fascinated with the way the golden sun was lighting up her hair when she stood in front of it. So these are some favorites from my evening out with the Moo...
You can't wear a dress and not twirl around! ;)
....a little wind (can't decide color or B&W), and a little sun.

No comments: