Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yay!!! A Maternity Session!





I had the absolute privilege to photograph this lovely lady and her gorgeous daughter. This pregnancy is a true gift from God, and she just wanted to have some keepsakes to remember this moment (the absolute essence of why I created Been Blessed! LOVE IT!). She was absolutely glowing, and we had a great time. I just love maternity sessions (they are my fav!), and to have her little girl join us made it even more fun....she was more interested in the camera then having her picture taken. I think she was just taking notes...future photographer?...maybe! This is a session where I LOVED the black and whites more than the color....it does happen...rarely! They are just so moody to me and really capture the moment not only in an image, but I feel the mood as well. Thanks so much guys for such a fun session! Enjoy...

No comments: