Saturday, August 18, 2007

THEY'RE HERE! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!

I am soooo excited to announce Been Blessed Christmas card line up is ready! There are 12 designs in all separated into 2 collections: the Cozy Christmas Collection and the Classy Christmas Collection. Both collections print at a 5x7 size ensuring that the image you choose for the card is going to stand out! If you desire an even more personal touch, you can change the wording to match your style at no extra charge! They are sold in bundles of 20 for $45.

The Cozy Collection is just that...cozy! It is your traditional Christmas look using the traditional colors of red and green in each design. These are little more fun and casual than your normal Christmas card, and to make them even better they are completely you when you add your favorite Been Blessed image to them!

The Classy Collection is pure class using only red, black and white. Clean and simple or elegant and pretty, either way you can't lose with this collection. Each and every one will be a stand out! Adding your own lovely image from your Been Blessed session, just puts the icing on the cake.

I hope everyone enjoys these cards as much as I did designing them! I think I could have gone on and on forever with creating these, but had to remind myself..."there will be other Christmases" I also have to thank two great families for allowing me to use their photos as sample photos for these cards! THANK YOU!!! You guys are awesome! (don't you just love all the aliases I used for you) **wink**

Are you ready for Christmas yet?!

No comments: