Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Family Session...

I had the pleasure of having another family session this past weekend. Our original date had to be re-scheduled because of high winds, and our new date couldn't have been more perfect. Not a cloud in the sky and no wind! The kids were in great moods, and all were so cooperative. I have to admit I was kind of nervous to have so many kids in this session, but I was so pleasantly surprised! They all smiled and looked at the camera...on cue! This hasn't happened for me in a while, and I have to admit (again) that I just didn't know what to do with myself! Working so much with little ones, I am just used to having to earn their glances at the camera and smiles. This family was a wonderful surprise, and I left the session feeling pretty refreshed. Thanks guys for such a GREAT session. I hope you like your preview!

No comments: