Friday, October 26, 2007

Precious Newborn

I had the pleasure of working with this sweet little 3 weeker. She was just precious, and she had quite the audience! She was lucky enough to have her grandparents visiting her for the first time while I was there, which made for some beautiful portraits. You can see the love and excitement that they have for their 1st granddaughter. Even though this little angel wasn't fond of anything on her head, she did humor us for a few pictures with a sweet little headband. My favorite part of the session was just getting to experience all the love in the home. You could really just feel it (and sometimes see it, when a few tears of joy snuck out). What a blessing this little baby is to this family. Thank you for sharing her with me! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
That blanket used to belong to Grandpa...what a sweet heirloom.

No comments: