Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween-o-rama!

OK, ok I should be proofing client sessions (sorry to those still waiting patiently), but I HAD to take a break and document my kids on Halloween...they were to-die-for cute this year, if I do say so myself :). I have the pictures to prove it (of course I do ;) )

Guess who the Moo went as:


That's right...Dorothy, and she picked that out herself!

Check out the braids

And the dude? We were going to force him to go as the Cowardly Lion, but Dude has been sporting some serious personality these days and has taken quite the liking to...
Buzz .... Light Year that is!

What can I say, the kid likes to be a "Super Hero" and "Shoot off his lasers" and most importantly he likes to fly and yell "to n n n n ninfinity and yeond!" translation: To infinity and beyond!. You know I didn't teach him that! How can you take that away from a little dude and force him to be a lion? So my kids got to be what they wanted to be, and didn't have to fit into any kind of theme this year...novel idea, I know! Guess what? They had a BLAST! I might get crazy and allow this to happen every year!...maybe, but there are already talks about being Woody and Jessie next year (Toy Story 2)...we'll see! For now I will let you have a peek into our lives on Halloween (which I think is their favorite day besides Christmas)...Yup, here come more pictures...

The long road ahead:


To Infinity and Beyond:


She's made it to Oz


Buzz Light Year to the rescue


We're off to see the Wizard





Sibling love






Practicing what it would be like to go Trick-or-treating together



They went to bed asking if they could do it again tomorrow...Aaah....pure happiness! Hope you had some happiness today too!

2 comments:

swright said...

Great job honey. I LOVE IT!!! I feel like I am there even though I am a thousand miles away.

Allison said...

I love the first pic of D's feet! Gorgeous!