Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Family Session

Well, I think that I am officially trying to squeeze every last drop of color out of Fall this year. This past session was still full of color, even though the trees and most bushes were almost completely bare. I was thrilled to see my clients show up in black and cream. Those clothing choices allowed the color that was left to really shine through. The little girl is so stinkin' cute it actually hurt at times :). That headband had my heart pitter-pattering. Her outfit was so cute and different, that it inspired me to find a new processing technique. I think I really like it! I don't know what am going to call it. It has a very vintage feel, but also has a pink undertone to it making it a bit more feminine...any ideas for names are welcome. Thanks guys for such a wonderful and patient session. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Ok, here's the new vintage finish...

No comments: