Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Large Casual Family Session

I have been blessed lately with clients that are just troopers! The Colorado weather changes so fast. We have to be prepared for just about anything. Unlike my last session where the clients were sweating in their wool sweaters, this session my clients were doing whatever it took not to get blown away! It was a WINDY session, but we managed to find pockets and lulls and thankfully everyone was up for the challenge...even the kids! I was able to go back to a location that I haven't shot at in about 4 months, and it was nice for a change of pace. The barn not only served as a nice wind block, but was a great backdrop for this family. The session was nice and casual, and you will feel it in these pictures...you just want to join them, don't you? Thanks so much for such a great session, and for all your patience with the wind! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






No comments: